At hr2go Consultancy we can offer you a monthly retained service providing HR expertise through outsourced HR management that you would expect from your very own HR department.
hr2go Consultancy are well placed to work as your ‘in-house’ HR team and can provide tailored toolkits covering your employment processes, documentation, and people strategies. You can expect us to have the right set of skills including project management, stakeholder management and problem solving, as well as a good understanding of your business.
This will allow you to plan the priorities for your business so that you are the best possible leader you can be. This will put you in a better position to know any decisions you make HR and people related in your business are done so with clarity and confidence.
At hr2go Consultancy we can offer you a monthly retained service providing HR expertise through outsourced HR management that you would expect from your very own HR department in a flexible and cost effective manner.
This could include:
Access to employment relations and employment law advice when you need it.
Ongoing review of employment related changes to ensure your documentation and procedures remain legally compliant.
Day to day HR administration.
Retained Service Activities
Our mission is to work in partnership with you to provide a professional HR service which meets your requirements in a cost-effective manner. There are a number of activities hr2go Consultancy could support your business with on a retained service agreement:
• Day to day queries
• Appraisals and performance management
• Company restructures and redundancies
• Pay and benefits benchmarking
• Disciplinaries and grievances
• Employment contracts
• Employee handbooks, policies and procedures
• Recruitment toolkits and campaigns
• Induction, onboarding and stay interviews
• Exits such as resignations, dismissals, settlement agreements
• Training and development
HR Information System (HRIS)
hr2go Consultancy can provide advice on the right HR Information System (HRIS) for your business and partner with BreatheHR. As part of your retained service agreement, an HRIS can be treated as an optional extra. We can provide you with a quote for this based on your number of employees. The advantages of an HRIS for your business include:
• Centralise your employee information and automate all those time-consuming HR administrative tasks. Transform the way you manage and engage people!
• Increase performance by managing appraisals, giving praise, setting one-to-one meetings and objectives.
• Manage holiday requests by booking holiday with employee self-service and a central calendar makes managing leave requests easy.
• Manage sickness and absences with a central calendar and monitor sick leave and generate reports.
• Improving communication is key with hybrid working. An HRIS system is ideal for keeping your teams connected in a community.
We offer an initial free thirty minute consultation, so contact us to discuss your business requirements and for more information.